Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Please Help

Can I bother you for help again? I'm trying to win a contest through Alarm Security, LLC.com to win the program I work for a gift card to throw them a party, its I need the most likes by tomorrow at Noon (CST) on my comment (which I listed below for you) It's for a great cause, and I TRULY appreciate it, so do the kids. The comment is posted under their comment that starts "This one is for all of the bullied kids!"

Click here to vote, scroll til you find my post. THANK YOU!

Brittany Carriero I work at a program that offers a Therapeutic After-School Program (TAP) for children. This clinical program is designed to meet the needs of high-risk children between the ages of 6 and 13 and to promote stabilization and re-integration into the community. All of these kids get bullied on a daily basis, some from their own parents (if they are lucky enough to know their parents, many of them are in foster homes). They attend this program Monday - Friday from 2-5 throughout the entire year, and longer days during the summer.We try to provide these children with structure and safety from their escapes of daily life. With this gift card I would be able to take the children on a special trip that we plan for them in order to show them there is good in life, and they are something to celebrate! Our program has such a small budget that this would truly make a difference and help out a lot of kids who deserve it! Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment