Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just a few quick deals I got yesterday!

Hey Guys!

With school back in action my time has been limited. But here are a few things I grabbed that I was pretty excited about!......

At WALGREENS they had cold and allergy blistex.... it is $2 but you get $2 back making it free!
I really really like it and I am a chap-stick-aholic!

At RITE AID I love their arm and hammer deal going on right now. If you spend $20 on arm and hammer you get $10 rewards back.

Their detergent is $6.99 and BOGO free!! I had a coupon for 1 dollar off of so I got 2 bottles of detergent for $5.99! If I had the storage I so would have bought the $20 worth to get the 10 back.... you could get 8 things of detergent!



I also really liked their JET DRY deal @ Rite Aid.  Jet dry was on sale for $5.99 I beleive ( or close to that ) i had a $1 off coupon. And to make it even BETTER.. it was BOGO free so I got 2 bottles for $4.99 !


Just a few deals I snagged, hopfeully make it to target tomorrow so I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I so wish we had a Rite Aid here in ABQ! Hopping along....hop back @ http://www.pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete